I live to be the master of my own destiny.
November 2011 I moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma from the greater New Orleans, Louisiana area. The fitness industry has taken me all over the country but my teenage years were spent in a place where my family still resides deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia so this will always be home for me. Like you, I welcome each new day with excitement for the new possibility it brings. I live life as a fitness adventurer connecting with anyone that can add to the ongoing conversation that is fitness.
This website is part of that conversation. I will travel, explore and visit with true fitness professionals and enthusiasts who desire to participate in an ongoing dialogue about fitness and its many parts including: training, nutrition, relationships, education and living fulfilled lives.
I invite you to be an active participant in the conversation on this site and I welcome you to my corner of the great and ever-changing universe that is fitness.
I’m looking forward to knowing you.
Jared T. Meacham, MS.Ed., CSCS.
- Current Fitness Services Director at Sky Fitness & Wellbeing – Tulsa, OK.
- Former owner of Precision Body Designs personal training – Covington, LA.
- Former Fitness Director at Franco’s Athletic Club – Mandeville, LA.
- Former Fitness Director/Assistant GM at Gold’s Gym – Princeton, NJ.
- Former Fitness Coordinator at Lifetime Wellness Center – Marion, VA.
- 2005 Fitness Director of the Year – IFPA
- 2004 Personal Trainer of the Year – PFPA
- Current Ph.D.candidate at University of New Orleans – Curriculum & Instruction
- 2003 MS.Ed., from Virginia Tech – Health Promotion
- 2001 B.S. from Virginia Tech – Human Nutrition, Foods & Exercise